SCHÜCO ADS 75.SI (Super Insulation) offers outstanding insulation values and is therefore the ideal solution for buildings with the highest requirements in terms of energy management and architecture. Optional fittings also mean that it can be used as a multi-purpose door and integrated in the building management system.
Your entrance door is key to the overall impression your house makes and the focal point of your façade. The right combination of door frame, infill panel and handle is essential to a well-balanced overall impression. This is why Schüco provides a wide range of products all of which will satisfy your requirements in terms of design, fitting, quality and functionality.
There is a wide range of basic shapes available. You can therefore choose between, for example, single and double-leaf versions, with or without side and centre sections or top light. There is almost no limit to what can be achieved.
A wide range of colors and a broad spectrum of different door infills offer countless additional possibilities. So you can decide whether infills should be used over the whole area, i.e. across the entire door leaf, or only accentuated. The wide range of different infill units, such as decorative frames, applications, glass or cassettes, offer you the necessary creative freedom and imbue your front door with you own individual style.
BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM DOORS
- Optimum combination of design and function.
- Aluminum doors give each building its own individual character and aesthetic design.
- High performance, long service life, reparability.
- Doors are available in big sizes, various purposes, with different ways of opening.
- Various security features: burglar resistance, fire resistance and bullet resistance.
- A range of designs available from non-insulated to highly thermally insulated.
SCHŰCO BASIC DOOR SYSTEMS
|RANGES||FW 50+, FW 60+||FW50+SG, FW60+SG||SkyLine S65|
with various designs
|Basic series with
a wide choice of fittings
|Basic depth of the frame||75 mm||70 mm||65 mm|
|Basic depth of the vent frame||75 / 85 mm||70 / 80 mm||65 / 75 mm|
|Thickness of blank glazing||19 - 55 mm||11 - 52 mm||6 - 45 mm|
|Thickness of leaf glazing||24 - 67 mm||11 - 62 mm||4 - 55 mm|
|Thermal insulation per DIN EN ISO 10077-2||Uf = 1,72 W/m²K||Uf = 1,89 W/m²K||Uf = 2,31 W/m²K|
|Burglar-resistance per DIN V ENV 1627 to 1630||WK2||WK2||WK2|
|Air permeability per DIN EN 12207||Class 2||Class 2||Class 2|
|Weathertightness per DIN EN 12208||Class 5a||Class 5a||Class 5a|
|Durability per DIN EN 12400||Class C2/B2||Class C2/B2||Class C2/B2|
|Durability per DIN EN 12400||Class 5||Class 5||Class 5|
SCHÜCO ADS 75.SI
SCHÜCO ADS 70.HI
SCHÜCO ADS 70.HI (High Insulation) combines outstanding thermal insulation with the benefits of the Schüco ADS door system. The basic depth of 70 mm ensures a high degree of stability. The clear, timeless design is ideal for combining with the proven Schuco facade and window systems. Barrel hinge, infinitely adjustable in three dimensions.
SCHÜCO ADS 65
SCHÜCO ADS 65 is suitable for economical entrance solutions in conjunction with very good thermal insulation. Optional fittings also allow it to be used as a multi-purpose door and integrated in the building security and building management system.
SLIDING AND FOLDING DOORS
Do you sometimes wish you could extend your office or living space at the turn of a handle? Sliding and folding sliding doors create undreamt of freedom. Patio and garden become one; balcony and patio become part of the living space. With large-scale glass constructions, Schüco sliding systems offer a variety of new design concepts both inside and outside.
Aluminum is the ideal material for multi-leaf sliding systems. The solidity of the insulated and non-insulated profiles, coupled with good machinability, guarantees precision-fit components with a high degree of energy-saving weather tightness, as well as optimum sound insulation. A further advantage is the almost unlimited range of different surface finishes available.
Thanks to the high stability of aluminum, buildings can be designed with narrow face widths and particularly large areas of glass, providing maximum transparency and light penetration. Schüco offers a wide range of design concepts, from highly thermally insulated sliding and folding sliding doors to non-insulated sliding systems for inside. The system designs for the inside and outside can be combined seamlessly due to their design.
BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM SLIDING CONSTRUCTIONS
- Wide range of shapes and designs.
- High level of stability with low weight.
- The various smooth-running and space-saving opening types help maximize your comfort.
- High insulation and security technology. Burglar-resistant up to WK2.
- Special external and internal series. Minimum space required.
- Compatible with the Schuco world of systems.
- Wide choice of colours. The profile surfaces can be designed in different colors inside and outside.
- Aluminium systems are also available in both non-insulated and extra thermal insulation versions.
- All sliding constructions are impressvely smooth and easy to handle. This makes them ideal for universal use in the residential and commercial sector.
- E-slide equipment available for automatic operation and more comfort.
BASIC SLIDING DOOR SYSTEMS
|RANGES||ELVIAL 6800||ELVIAL 6500||SCHÜCO ASS 70.HI||ALUMIL 11500|
|Basic system depth mm||68.5 mm||33-46 mm||60 mm||84 mm|
|Max glazing thickness mm||50 mm||24-27 mm||52 mm||24-62 mm|
|Max weight/sash kg||300 kg||80-150 kg||400 kg||150 kg|
|Maximum single sach entrace dimensions||Max height 2500 HH,
Max width 1300 HH
|Max height 2500 HH,
Max width 1300 HH
|Max height 3000 mm
Max width 3000 mm
|Min visible face
width 147.47 mm
width(T-profil) 100 mm
|Thermo||24 mm||24 mm||-||38 mm|
|4.1-6.0 SC W/m²K||1.9-1.20 IW 3.5-4.6 SC W/m²K||2.0 W/m²K||1.90 W/m²K|
SCHÜCO ASS 70.HI
The Schuco ASS 70.HI system offers the best thermal insulation, perfect weathertightness and excellent burglar resistance with maximum ease of use. It is characterised by large opening widths with large scale glass constructions. Even large, heavy door leaves will lift and slide with minimum of effort.
ELVIAL 6800 Rigidity and absolute tightness in the largest dimensions. High burglary resistance thanks to a special perimetric anti- elevation mechanism (optional). High levels of thermal insulation and sound reduction. Easy use thanks to an optional electromotion with a remote control.
ELVIAL EL 6500 SMART SLIDE
ELVIAL EL 6500 SMART SLIDE is a new thermal insulating sliding system, that offers increased possibilities for covering all types of sliding frames. It is ideal for frames replacement as it offers easy and fast construction, as well as installation. It is certified by the most reputable institute, Ift Rosenheim in Germany, with an excellent performance regarding thermal transmittance rate with a Uf value of 3,9 W / (m2 * k) for successive sashes construction.
The M11500 Fire Resistant system is Alumil’s proposal for emergency situations, in case there is a need to delay the fire expansion so as to secure a proper and fast evacuation of buildings.
- Available profiles in order to construct single or double sash doors but also it is possible to create fixed constructions in order to cover buildings facades or in order to create internal partitions
- The system consists of three chamber aluminium profiles with thermal break
- Very low Uf thermal insulation coefficient Thanks to 38mm width of “omega” type thermal break zone
- In case of fixed construction, the system is certified in four different levels of fire resistance (Class EI 15, EI 30, EI 45 and EI 60)
- Single and double sash doors are certified in two different levels of fire resistance (Class EM5 and T30)
- The basic depth of the door frame and sash is 84mm
- The maximum height for fixed constructions is 4.8m and 2.8m for doors
ELVIAL 8000 MAIN ENTRACE
ELVIAL 8000 MAIN ENTRACE system is an innovative system for the construction of main entraces.Its strict design give prestige main entraces, which are the first frames that someone usually in your house.